Through the isolation, purification and cultivation processes in Steminent’s system, Stemchymal® possesses unique therapeutic advantages in:
- In vivo sustainability – Stemchymal® can exert sustainable therapeutic effects with more effective cell number required.
- Immunomodulatory ability – Stemchymal® presents superior T-cell modulation ability.
- Homing ability – Stemchymal® can migrate and engraft into the specific injured site in a more effective fashion.
- Multipotent differentiation ability — Stemchymal®, under Steminent’s technology platform, are able to differentiate into specialized cell types from mesoderm, endoderm and ectoderm.
As a therapeutic biologic for allogeneic use, Stemchymal® has demonstrated evidence of safety from numerous preclinical studies and initial clinical research:
- Long-term genetic consistency— Stemchymal® can be ex vivo long-term cultured without genetic abnormality.
- No tumorigenesis observed — Animal test proven.
- Low immunogenicity —In vivo examinations have shown that Stemchymal® will not elicit inflammatory reaction. No human leukocyte antigen matching is required before administration.
- Clinical evidence of safety — No safety issues with Stemchymal® were observed in the initial Phase I clinical trial.